Friday, January 7, 2011

First Post!

Hi everyone! This is my first blog and im real excited! I guess I'll start by sharing a few things about me. Im half Venezuelan and half Colombian. I'm 21 years old and the eldest of three. I'm  a huge Nicki Minaj fan! I love her cocky-but-not-too-cocky attitude, I love her sense of style. I've had the pleasure of encountering Ms. Minaj at a few concerts, though I wish I could have spoken to her, or even touch her! My favorite color is blue, though I stay rocking PINK! I work full time as a cashier, and I'm trying to get thru college as well. I'm not rich, I dont shit money, but I am an independent woman, that works hard towards her dreams and grinds day in and day out to ultimately make it to the top. I love music, is the solution to any situation. When I'm angry I listen to music, when I'm happy I listen to music. Fashion is another guilty pleasure along with shopping, writing and tweeting (Twitter, if you didn't know). I love putting outfits together and playing dress-up! I'm a girly girl, but I can definately hold my own. I grew up with all guys around me, 3 brothers (one was just raised with us), boys cousins, a lot of guy friends. I'm a proud gay-friendly and open minded female. I'm not afraid to admit it, and if you have a problem, you adress it, just get at my e-mail karellys_garcia@hotmail.com . All during high school I struggled to show my true-self, and my first semester in college too. I was too afraid to tell my family my ideas, my habits and way of livng because my family is Mormon and very strict. I have been lucky enough, maybe even blessed to have come across some good friends who always push me and encouraged me to be me. So, all you girls out there I understand you. I also want to tell you that the truth is the best way, Talk to your parents, family members and friends about the REAL YOU! Do all the things that make you happy, no one can live your life better than you. Be proud to show the world who you are, we are all beautiful in our own unique way :) this also goes for the guys, to the LGBT community! Now, I want to talk a little bit about my hobby, which I plan to one day turn to reality. I LOVE writing, is my passion, and so I write rap songs. Haven't yet tried my vocals on the mic, but I'm definately passionate about lyrics!So, if any of you out there know of anything, got any tips, ideas or comments hit me up! Thanks in advance! I want to end this first post by saying that life is a bitch so FUCk IT! do as you please, always thinking about others well-being of course, and just bug out! Be the best you that you can ever be!
                                                                                Love you guys, Karellys :-)
You can follow me on Twitter too: @tinkiliciouz

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE YOUR PAGE!!!! Hello my name is Thomas Gentry and MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE TOO!!! I also write and i think we should do a project together...and i'm nice with the vocals =]. And i think i'm all ready following you on twitter.

    P.S.
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! well Mr. Gentry you should follow my blog page as well! And about thst project definately! hit me up on my email and let's start from there...? thanks again for checking my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no prob at all its a pleasure to make your aquaintace....idk if i spelled that right

    ReplyDelete